Wednesday, October 16, 2013

WOOHOOO!!!

I had a cool thing happen today at work and I figured I would share it. My hours got cut at the beginning of summer due to there being too many employees and not enough calls. So my check dipped drastically(or atleast drastically for me). I only worked five hours a day\three days a week. So my checks barely cover my rent. So I kept praying for more hours. I kept telling myself if I was patient, God would find a way. And he did. Today I got an email saying that all the employees who were performing well were being offered certain time slots to add hours, and then later even more hours would be added later. And your truly was one of the first groups to be offered more hours. So my Saturday shift is now from 11am to 7pm. Which is three more hours but Saturday is time and a half since it is weekend shift, so those three hours will help. It is not the full time I was hoping for, but it is a gift and brightened my day to know I can slowly get on my feet if I keep trying my hardest. Keep being patient....YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10