Thursday, October 17, 2013

Moving on or "Moving on"?

Don't ask me what that title is supposed to me. I don't know. It made sense until I wrote it. Anyway....

Kevin is doing his Halloween job and having a great time. The reason for this post is I am having a lot of trouble with him making so many new girly friends. Last year we were together and I had no fear because I knew he was completely faithful. There was nothing to worry about because he made it clear he was with me. So I missed him while he was away, but I was never worried. Now he is single and has girls throwing themselves at him. That is causing a lot of issues because he can do whatever he wants and he technically would not be wrong in doing anything. There is one girl who he seems to like in return.

I am having an even worse time with that because to me it is A. Being disrespectful to our past relationship by not giving it time to end and heal. B. He can move on that quickly?!?!?! What? I am still crying all the time and he is out there having the time of his life with these people doing stuff he never did while we were together? I do not like that at all. Not like I have a choice but it sucks. I do not know what his intentions are. I have been told he might just be trying to "fill the void" with other girls. But it feels to me like he is just over me that quickly and I am easily replaceable. Which of course, hurts me a lot. He has not done anything(god I hope not) with anybody. But watching them talk to each other kills me. But when I say anything, he takes it as me not letting him have any friends and is melodramatic. Friends is one thing. This is different. And I am already broken hearted without watching his next relationship develop. Oh yeah, and in case anybody forgot....HE IS LEAVING NEXT MONTH. So what is the point of this when he isn't staying anyway? Because I swear I will flip out if he tells me he is staying here to move into another persons house. It will not be good, I promise.

I don't know....this all sucks.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. GAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe I accidently deleted this comment!!! I didn't mean to and now I can't get it back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was smiling while reading this but I can completely understand how it feels. Why are there guys like that? I always wonder. But hey. You're young, smart and attractive. You'd find someone better - responsible, mature, someone who will value, take care of, and love you. Someone you deserve so let go of that effin guy. :P

    ReplyDelete

09 10