Friday, May 30, 2014

26 Week Update

How far along: 26 Weeks(Landon is around 1 2\3 pounds and 14 inches long )
 Total weight gain: 25 pounds.

 Maternity clothes: I need to get some more dresses because it is hot outside and these jeans are killer.

 Stretch marks: Yes. Very much so.

Sleep: I am doing much better this week with laying on my arm. Very happy about that.

Best moment of this week:  My family went swimming this week. It is so hot outside and it felt amazing to be in the cool water.

 Miss anything: Being able to move freely without getting tired.

Movement:  He has some wild days. It is very distracting at work but I love it.

Food cravings: I have not really had any cravings this week. In fact, I have been having trouble thinking of anything to eat at all.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

 Have you started to show yet: Sure am. When I took my outer clothes off at the pool N stared at my stomach and said, "That is a BIG belly." Thanks N.

Belly button in or out: My mom told me that her belly button always flattened out during pregnancy. I can see that happening.

Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck. There is no chance of it going on my finger.

Happy or moody most of the time: I had a rough day this week. I got really depressed in the morning for no reason and could not shake it all day. I was angry and tearful but had no reason why I felt that way. It was really bad. Kevin kept trying to make me feel better but everything he said I turned around on him. It was just not a fun day at all but I woke up the next morning feeling much better so I have no idea why my hormones were so crazy that day.
Looking forward to:  Not my glucose test next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10