Friday, May 9, 2014

23 Week Update

How far along: 23 Weeks(Landon is the size of a large mango )

 Total weight gain: 25 pounds. My appointment on the 5th showed a two pound increase. Two pounds is nice compared to 20.

 Maternity clothes: The same as always.

 Stretch marks: Oh yeah.

Sleep: I know it could be much worse. Some days I sleep all night, others I wake up to pee once or twice.

Best moment of this week: We ordered the crib! Yay!

 Miss anything: Nope.

Movement:  He moved every morning, everyday around 2pm, and towards bedtime. It is really cool that he is getting a bit of a schedule.

Food cravings: Grilled Cheese Sandwich that Kevin makes me. I am probably annoying him with it because I ask practically EVERY NIGHT.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

 Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.

Gender: Boy :)

Belly button in or out: Still way in.

Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck.

Happy or moody most of the time: There was a day that Kevin took off his shirt and a dime was stuck to his stomach. Instead of just chuckling and being done with it. I laughed hysterically for 10 minutes. He had to literally walk out of the room so I would stop laughing and then I had to try not to start laughing when he came back in. I had tears flowing because of how hard I was laughing. Over a dime!

Looking forward to:  Feeling him move stronger and stronger every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10