Friday, May 2, 2014

22 Week Update

How far along: 22 Weeks(Landon is the size of a spagetti squash at around 11 inches and almost a pound )
 
 Total weight gain: 23 pounds.
 
 Maternity clothes: The same as always.
 
 Stretch marks: Oh yeah.
 
Sleep: I have come to terms that I will wake up all throughout the night to pee so I just sleep while I am peeing. 
 
Best moment of this week: I was sitting on the couch and Landon was moving as usual. Well this felt different. It was below my underwear line and literally felt like he was trying to crawl out. So I put my hand there and I could feel him pushing out. So I told Kevin to come over quickly. Honestly, we both had tried so hard to get him to feel Landon and never could so we expected him to not feel anything. But Kevin put his hand there and waited a few seconds. As soon as he was about to give up, his eyes got big and he said, "Woah". Landon was pressing his head into Kevin's hand and wiggling around. It was so sweet to see how amazed Kevin got to finally feel his little boy. A part of him was totally weirded out that he was actually touching Landon on the other side of my skin. So cute!!! I had never felt Landon that low before and it was so cool to share that moment with Kevin.
 
 Miss anything: Nope.
 
Movement: Definitely! Each day they get stronger.
 
Food cravings: Candy.
 
 Anything making you queasy or sick: No my sickness is pretty much gone. I get the occasional nausea at night but overall I can not complain about this.
 
 Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.
 
Gender: Boy :)
 
Belly button in or out: Still way in.
 
Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I am doing well.
 
Looking forward to: Everything! I can't decide on one thing this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10