Friday, May 23, 2014

25 Week Update

How far along: 25 Weeks(Landon is around a pound and a half and 13 1\2 inches long )
 Total weight gain: 25 pounds.

 Maternity clothes: I need to get some more dresses because it is hot outside and these jeans are killer.

 Stretch marks: Yes. Very much so.

Sleep: I keep laying on my arm when I lay on my side, and I wake up in pain because of it being numb and then "waking up". But atleast I can say it is my fault for laying on my arm. The other night I woke up with my entire right leg waking up. That SUCKED!

Best moment of this week:  Kevin put together Landon's crib. It is so cool to see his room coming together.

 Miss anything: Being able to move freely without getting tired. I seriously feel like such a burden to be out with because I either complain my back is hurting or need to sit down or get something to drink. My mom just moved in near us and I was useless with moving.

Movement:  Landon's kicks are getting strong. I was not looking but yesterday I swear his entire leg came out of my stomach because of how strong it was. It was such a weird feeling. I have been able to feel him move a majority of the day. It is awesome compared to the once a day movements I had before.

Food cravings: I got the bean dip I was craving last week. Eh... I was not as impressed as I thought I would be. Oh well.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

 Have you started to show yet: I am so glad to be out of the "Is she pregnant or fat?" stage. More and more people from the outside ask about my pregnancy or say, "That is what you have to look forward to" when a child is on the ground of the church cafeteria screaming his little head off.
Gender: Boy :)

Belly button in or out: My belly button is actually not as deep as it used to be. That is a weird thing for me. I have always had such a deep belly button that I assumed I would never have that "popping" belly button. I still may not but no matter what, something is going on in my belly button.

Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck. There is no chance of it going on my finger.

Happy or moody most of the time: I have been having a lot of cranky moments. It is really annoying because I even know I am being cranky for no reason yet I still snap.
Looking forward to:  My baby shower is next month. Super excited for that. My glucose test is in a few weeks. Not super excited for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10