Friday, April 25, 2014

21 Week Update

How far along: 21 Weeks(size of a carrot. Is a carrot that much bigger than a banana? Anyway I guess the numbers would be about 10 1\2 inches long. )
 
 Total weight gain: 23 pounds.
 
 Maternity clothes: The same as last week.
 
 Stretch marks: Oh yeah.
 
Sleep: I have come to terms that I will wake up all throughout the night to pee so I just sleep while I am peeing. A couple nights I could not get comfortable so I ended up laying awake for a long time until I eventually fell back asleep.
 
Best moment of this week: See "movement".
 
 Miss anything: Nope.
 
Movement: The other day Kevin was messing around and blew on my stomach with rasberries. He laughed and stood up to do something else, all of a sudden L kicked where Kevin had been blowing. So Kevin bent down and did it again. A few minutes later after Kevin had stood up it felt like L was jumping around in there. I told Kevin that L must be fighting whatever he thought was making the noise. Then one day I was rubbing my stomach and L kicked where I was rubbing, so I rubbed a different spot and he kicked there. It amazed me that he was actually responding to me.
 
Food cravings: Still candy.
 
 Anything making you queasy or sick: No my sickness is pretty much gone. I get the occasional nausea at night but overall I can not complain about this.
 
 Have you started to show yet: Oh yes.
 
Gender: Boy :)
 
Belly button in or out: Still way in.
 
Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy. I am doing well.
 
Looking forward to: Kevin finally getting to feel L move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10