Friday, June 6, 2014

27 Week Update


How far along: 27 Weeks(Landon is around 2 pounds and 14 1\2 inches long )

 Total weight gain: 25 pounds.

 Maternity clothes: Kevin had some extra money so he bought me my baby shower dress. It is red and so pretty. I love it.

Stretch marks: Apparently they look like lightning bolts.

Sleep: I have the worst time turning over. I make noises that feel unneccessary yet as soon as I start moving, out the grunts and sighs come.

Best moment of this week:  L and N move home today for the summer. It really sucks because this summer they are here a shorter time due to school starting early August. But still, great to have them with us.

 Miss anything: Being able to move freely without getting tired.

Movement:  I seriously want everyone to feel him but he only moves when nobody but me is around. As soon as someone else is there, "crickets".

Food cravings:Still seem to have no appetite.

 Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!

 Have you started to show yet: Yup, I seriously need to get to another internet source and upload some pictures. I hate that there are no pictures on here.

Belly button in or out: Some days it is more shallow than others.

Wedding rings on or off: I really am missing wearing my ring.

Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy for the most part but can lash out in a moment so...beware. I might bite your head off...or cry.

Looking forward to: My doctors appointment on the 9th. I took my glucose test on the 2nd and it actually wasn't that bad. The orange drink burned my throat but it was not that bad, and I laid down while getting blood drawn and had no issues with passing out. Yay! I find out my results on the 9th but I am figuring it is good news or else they would have called me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10