Saturday, June 21, 2014

29 Week Update

How far along: 29 Weeks


Total weight gain: 30 pounds.



 Maternity clothes: Same as last week. Except all my shirts(even the long ones) are starting to come up in the front and I am having to pull them down like when I was first pregnant.



Stretch marks: Apparently they look like lightning bolts.



Sleep:  We have continued to sleep at the foot of the bed so sleep has been alright. My only issue right now is how hard it is when I end up on my back and how much I toss and turn in general to get comfortable. But oh well.


Best moment of this week:  I had a really good night laying in bed talking to Kevin about what we thought birth would be like. We talked about our fears for that day and everything we were excited for. It was really special to just lay there in the dark and talk until we fell asleep. We used to do that on the phone every night when we first started dating, and it is always really fun to focus on each other and just talk with no interruptions.


Miss anything: Not really.



Movement: Yes! I usually wake up to him moving around on whatever side I am laying on. Then throughout the day he moves at various times. He has gotten big enough to touch my ribs at random points in the day and make me jump so everyone stares at me. Kid has always thought he was funny.



Food cravings: I haven't craved anything this week either.



 Anything making you queasy or sick: Uncomfortable but I would not say sick or queasy.


 Have you started to show yet: Yes.



Belly button in or out: Some days it is more shallow than others.



Wedding rings on or off: I really am missing wearing my ring.



Happy or moody most of the time: I am happy for the most part but can lash out in a moment so...beware. I might bite your head off...or cry.


Looking forward to: My baby shower is the 29th of June. I am so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10