Friday, June 27, 2014

30 Week Update

How far along: 30 Weeks(WHAT?!)


Total weight gain: 30 pounds.



 Maternity clothes: I have not bought any new clothes. I am just making what I have work.



Stretch marks: I guess they are horrible on my lower stomach, good thing I can't see my lower stomach anymore.



Sleep:  So sleeping at the foot of the bed has finally caught up to me. I woke up one morning with a HORRIBLE sinus cold and sore throat. Obviously I moved to the head of the bed again to feel better, and now am back to sweating all night. Cruel joke pregnancy, real cruel.


Best moment of this week:  My baby shower is Sunday, the 29th. I am so excited. I can not wait to see everyone and look spiffy in my red dress. Kevin is even going to paint my toe nails since heaven knows I would never be able to do it without him. I did not invite everyone for the gifts so I do not want it to sound that way, but I am also really excited to see what everyone brings for Landon. I want him to have everything he deserves so I am looking forward to seeing all his little goodies.


Miss anything: Not really.



Movement: Still a big fan of when Mommy lays on her side in bed. He goes crazy and it feels like he is throwing punches and kicks all around me.



Food cravings: I haven't craved anything this week either.



 Anything making you queasy or sick: My head and nose hurts but that is because of the cold so it does not really count.


 Have you started to show yet: Yes.



Belly button in or out: It does not seem to be changing either way anymore.



Wedding rings on or off: Still off.



Happy or moody most of the time: My family found out that my only uncle passed away this week. That has been really hard. He was in the Air Force and our family had some issues with his wife, so his passing has been a really upsetting thing to work through. I have not been nearly as upset as people expected me to be but I believe I am in shock. I am not letting myself believe it or think about it, so I do not get upset because I am telling myself it is not true. After J's death, my heart can't handle another loss. Especially as important as my uncle was to me. I know one day it will hit me hard, everyone else knows one day I will fall apart, but right now I am just sitting back and comforting everyone else because that is easier for me than to stop and realize what truly just happened to me.


Looking forward to: My baby shower and my next doctors appointment on the 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10