Friday, January 31, 2014

9 Week Update

 

How far along: 9 weeks(size of a green olive)

Total weight gain: I will know at my next appointment on February 10th.

Maternity clothes: My pants. My shirts are fine since I wear loose shirts usually anyway.

Stretch marks: I doubt any new ones yet.

Sleep: Sleep wise, same as the past weeks. Dream wise, I seem to dream many dreams a night. Maybe it is because I am waking up more so I start a new dream when I fall back asleep. But I have so many, I can't remember them all the next morning. A couple nights ago I dreamt I heard a knock on our bedroom door and I woke up scared I had actually heard it. Max was sleeping, Kevin was sleeping, so I told myself there was not actually anyone on the other side of our door. But still, I had trouble falling back asleep because my heart was racing. We sleep with our front door locked with a chain on it, and our bedroom door locked. So if someone is knocking on our bedroom door it means they got through the chain. It was freaky. Last night I dreamt I was feeding our baby. I was just sitting there rocking and staring at the baby. I could not tell what gender it was but I felt so in love in the dream. It was the best dream I had last night.

Best moment of this week: Kevin and I were bored a couple days ago so I asked him if he would mind walking around Babies R Us. He said that would be fine so we drove up the street to the store. I had never been in this one before I was excited. Kevin was so cute. He kept looking at all the stuff and saying stuff like, "They make stuff for that? Cool!" and "Wow we so need to get that.". I went to the bathroom and was in there for longer than expected and when I came out, he wanted to show me some breathable bumpers he found and curtains that would keep the temperature in the nursery nice and make it dark when we needed. He really was worried about breathable bumpers and it made me smile. He found a blanket that had his favorite team so I will definitely have to buy that as a suprise for him. I know it would make him happy. He really is excited and it makes me feel good. It is moments like that, that I look at him comparing curtain colors and I thank God that I am having a child with my best friend. In a matter of a few months my life has gotten back to where I dreamed it would be. I am truly thankful for that.

Miss anything: I would kill for a tuna and egg sandwich.

Food cravings: Nothing that jumps out in my mind.

Anything making you queasy or sick: I am feeling SO MUCH better this week. Last week I was miserable and then it eventually faded away once week 9 started. I don't know if it was just an off week or what but I am glad to be better this week.

Gender: Everyone still has their money on a girl. Kevin apparently had known that the heartbeat had been 171 at the ultrasound and "wasn't aware" I really wanted to know. Haha. So  apparently that heart rate is a girl in an old wives tale. I laugh at the fact that everything says it is a girl. But until I know for sure, I am betting a boy. It's father thinks he is funny, so I expect his children to have a sense of humor also.

 Wedding rings on or off: Still off. I am just leaving it off. Let everyone know I am an unwed mother. Haha.  

Happy or moody most of the time: Now that I am not sick, I would like to say I am not completely miserable to be around. As long as I am not hungry. If I am hungry then all bets are off.
 
Looking forward to: The next time I see baby cub. I can't wait to see how much he\she has grown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10