Wednesday, January 8, 2014

That "Something"

So a couple posts ago I said I was in the middle of "something" and that I would let you know later. Well then I announced I was pregnant and I realize many people may think that was the "something" I was talking about. It wasn't. I did not know I was pregnant when I wrote that post. I wanted to make a post with pictures to announce it but I have no internet so I have been having to throw together posts at work(I have to type it in email and copy it into a blog post so I can not edit anything or add anything). Since my internet situation is so sucky, I have to just announce it now and make my pretty post later.


We moved!!!! Yay!!! We moved the Friday after Christmas into an apartment. It is much smaller that the house we were in before but I still love it. It is meant to be a way for Kevin and I to transition away from my mother paying for all our stuff. A way to let us be more independant(little did I know we were really going to need to be independant). Kevin is working his butt of to work out his job situation so once he gets that going, then he and I should be perfectly fine doing what we gotta do. The other house had so many bad memories, it feels good to get a fresh start to make good memories in. Like I said, when I get my internet worked out I will make a post with pictures and such. So I promise I will not be this distant for long(I hope).

2 comments:

  1. To be fair, I was pretty convinced that was the exciting announcement. Congratulations on moving into your new apartment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I figured that was how I made it look so I wanted to clarify.

      Delete

09 10