Friday, January 10, 2014

6 Week Update



 I am going to cut out some of the "obviously not happening to me yet" questions and I will put them back in when they are needed.

How far along: 6 weeks (size of a lentil\sweet pea(I had no idea what a lentil was))

Maternity clothes: Alright...here is the thing. Technically I am wearing maternity pants right now. But not because I need to. I needed another pair of pants and I did not want to get a pair that wouldn't last as long as my other pants. So I was at the store and found these maternity pants for $6 and got them. So no..I do not need them. But yes...I am wearing them.

Sleep: Sleep is actually pretty good. I think my waking up in the middle of the night was due to nerves. So now that everyone knows, I sleep fine. The only time I am awake is to go to the bathroom.

Best moment of this week: We decided on a name for both genders. Another funny part is L telling me I should not give him the apple for snack because I was supposed to eat it for the baby. Nobody told me that.

Miss anything:  Being able to lift stuff! I am mostly kidding. I understand Kevin is just worried about something happening to baby cub or I. But I literally feel like he is always watching. N asked me to pick him up and I wasn't thinking so I went to lift him and Kevin's reaction was similar to when a baby is about to touch a hot stove. Haha.

Food cravings: Yesterday I had the thought at work about Hershey's with almonds. And for my entire shift it was all I could think about. So I got it and it was HEAVENLY! So I got two today! Yay me! My mom was addicted to Jack in the Box tacos when she was pregnant with my brothers so we got them the other day and Kevin wanted to know if I was going to love them too. Nope...I mean they were alright but I definitly was not going to crave them. I just did not care either way about that. Mom jokes that means it is a girl.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Today I have had some bad nausea.Like, stuck on the couch because standing up makes me feel like I will hurl. Oh and apparently baby cub hates chicken nuggets from McDonald's. I used to love them but now I have had them twice and gotten sick both times. Oh well.

Gender: Everybody is seriously assuming it is a girl. Like..nobody thinks it is a boy at all.

Happy or moody most of the time: I would not say I am as moody as I have been the past few weeks. Being able to sleep has helped a lot. I still have my snippy moments, especially in the evenings. But overall I think I am doing well.
Looking forward to: Monday the 13th I am going in to get bloodwork done to confirm the pregnancy. I seriously wish it was an ultrasound but I know the longer I end up waiting, the more I will see on the ultrasound. I am not looking forward to bloodwork though. I hate needles and I am always afraid I will pass out. But I suppose I need to get used to being a pin cushion. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10