Friday, February 7, 2014

10 Week Update

 How far along: 10 weeks(Size of a prune)

Total weight gain: I will know on the 10th.

Maternity clothes:Still my pants.

Stretch marks: No new ones.

Sleep: I am having the worst time juggling sleep and peeing. I am so tired that I do not want to get up when I have to pee, but holding it all night makes my bladder hurt in the morning. Plus I know it is not good for me to hold it. 

Best moment of this week: We decided on a name for both genders. We had known the first names since we first began dating, but we finally decided on the middle name.

Miss anything: Foods I can't eat anymore. Nothing makes me want it more than being told I can't have it.

Movement: Nope but I am excited for when I do feel it. I have been having some growing pains in my uterus, but that is fine because it means everything is working the way it is supposed to.

Food cravings: Bologna sandwich. Mmmmm. And sour skittles.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, I have been really good this week on morning sickness. It has been great.

Have you started to show yet: My mother and Kevin swear to me my stomach has popped. They know the baby is not big enough to be showing but I walked in the door and my mother told me she could see my stomach through my big jacket. Then when I unzipped it she went, "Wow!" So..not sure what is being implied by them.

Gender: Everybody says "She".

Labor signs:Nope.

Belly button in or out: Way in.

Wedding rings on or off: Remember my red diamond candle ring? Yeah. Remember how it was just a little too big on me? Yeah, well now it has worked out for me. I am wearing my real ring on my necklace and the red ring on my hand. So I am wearing a ring but still have my true ring near me.

Happy or moody most of the time: Happy with moments of biting Kevin's head off.
 
Looking forward to:  Hearing my baby's heart beat on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10