Friday, February 21, 2014

12 Week Update



How far along: 12 weeks(size of a plum)

Total weight gain: 12 pounds so far.

Maternity clothes:Still just my pants.

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Sleep has not been any better or any worse.

Best moment of this week: I know it is too early to feel the baby move but I SWEAR to you that last night it felt like there was bubbles popping to the left of my uterus. I know it makes me sounds crazy but I know what I felt. So I am telling myself even if it was not the baby, it had to be something growing or moving.

Miss anything: Being able to get through the day without crying. My gosh, everything makes me burst into tears. Kevin is trying to be supportive but I know it is wearing on his nerves a little bit
.
Food cravings: I had some tacos the other night and ate 4! That is the most I have eaten in any meal ever. They were delicious.

Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.

Have you started to show yet: I am not sure. I got a lot going on in my belly but I am not sure what it is.

Gender: Still all bets on girl.

Wedding rings on or off:  Off.

Happy or moody most of the time: Emotional. All the time.


Looking forward to:  Our next appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10