Friday, February 28, 2014

13 Week Update



How far along: 13 weeks(size of a peach)

Total weight gain: 12 pounds

Maternity clothes:My pants

Stretch marks:None so far

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good. I had one night where I think I laid on my stomach too long because I woke up with it feeling sore. But I have not had it since so I am not worried.

Best moment of this week: I did not really have a best moment. I did not necessarily have a bad week, just nothing that stood out.

Miss anything: Not really.

Food cravings: I ate my dorito hot chips...with french onion dip. It was AMAZING!

Anything making you queasy or sick: I keep taking my prenatal before I am ready to fall asleep and each time it makes me feel like I am going to vomit everyone. Also if I get upset, apparently baby cub throws a tantrum also and makes me so sick that I have to calm down just to get my body to calm down. This kid..haha.

Have you started to show yet: I feel like it.

Gender: Bets still on girl. I can not wait to finally know.

Wedding rings on or off: Still on my necklace.

Happy or moody most of the time: *sigh* Poor Kevin. I don't know why my hormones are making me so clingy but they are. I literally freaked out the other night because I wanted to go to bed and he wanted to stay up. He wasn't asking me to stay up with him, he just did not want to go to sleep. I threw a tantrum(I can admit it). I truly felt like I was not important anymore. It was the craziest thing. It felt like my entire world was crumbling around me. Luckily Kevin did not treat me like I was crazy. He just held me and told me I was the mother of his child and was the most important person to him. Last night he went to bed with me so I would not be sad. I feel so crazy.


Looking forward to:  My next appointment.

1 comment:

09 10