Friday, February 14, 2014

11 Week Update



How far along: 11 weeks(about the size of a fig)





Total weight gain: So remember when I was complaining about being 184? I wish I could go back in time and say "Shut up Brittany". I went to my appointment on the 10th and you know how much I weigh now? 196. How does that even happen? I have to force myself to eat but then somehow I have gained 12 pounds? Weird.





Maternity clothes: My pants.





Stretch marks: Nope but my stomach has been really itchy and I know scratching can cause them so I have been making an effort not to scratch.





Sleep: Mom's boyfriend J is moving this weekend so Kevin and I have been staying at his house. So sleep has been pretty sucky since we are on a couch. But at his new house we will have the bed that used to be in the room mom slept in at our house(that room will be the nursery)so then I will be able to sleep better at their house.





Best moment of this week: So Kevin and I went to the doctors and it was time for the doppler to hear the heart beat. I was laying there and the assistant goes to find it and he is searching all over the place. I hear a heartbeat and he says he thinks it is mine and moves it. So about five minutes goes by and he is having trouble still. Then the doctor comes over and tries and she is having trouble. I am trying so hard not to panic but..I mean..come on. Who wouldn't panic? So she says she is going to do a heart beat and see what they find. I prayed the whole way there. So I lay down and look at the screen as she puts the probe on me and...there it is. Right away my baby cub pops up with a heart beat. Apparently the probe would lock on the heart and then baby would move away and the probe would lose the heart beat. Doctor said that the baby looked great(it even had a little alien face) and I should not be worried. Now the heart beat was around 130. I was so happy to know everything was alright. Another cool thing was my mom bought her grandbaby the Lion King bedspread that Kevin and I loved at Baby's R Us. So we have that now. Yay!





Miss anything: Um...nope.





Movement: No but I feel the gas bubbles that people always try to say is the baby. It is not unless my baby is huge.





Food cravings: Um...nothing that I can think of right now.





Anything making you queasy or sick: Actually no. I have been doing good in that department.


Have you started to show yet: Who knows. My family say my stomach is bigger but that could be the 12 pounds. Haha.





Gender: Still girl bets.





Wedding rings on or off: The ring from last week turned my finger green so I took it off. There goes that idea.





Happy or moody most of the time: Oh my god, I can cry over anything. You can literally ask me how much money I have in my wallet and I will burst into tears about how you don't trust what I say. Crazy me. Haha. Then Kevin thinks it is hilarious which pisses me off in the moment.





Looking forward to:  I have been really looking forward to feeling baby cub move for the first time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10