Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Twenty Facts About Me



I thought it would be fun to add something different to this blog. Not make it so depressing all the time. Since it is now about me and working on myself, I found a list(I seriously wish I had wrote down who it came from because now I can not find the name anywhere) that has about thirty different things to write blog posts about to tell about myself. So I figured I would throw those in with my normal blog posts. I hope they are not horrendously boring and actually tell cool things. The first one is twenty facts about myself.



(1) I was born in Tempe,Arizona
 
(2)My parents are divorced.
 
(3) I have three little brothers(currently 12,8,and 6) who live with their dad some times and our mom sometimes.
 
(4) I have a 9 month old pug named Max.
 
(5) I graduated high school in 2011 with an Advanced Diploma.(which basically means nothing. I just like saying it :) )

 
 
(6)When I was younger, I got attacked by a cat and now have a huge scar down my arm from it. Maybe I will tell you the story sometime...maybe.
 
(7) I have lived in Arizona,California,and Nevada.
 
(8) After high school, I went to college but changed my mind on what I wanted to be so many times, I finally decided I needed to stop until I decided what I actually wanted to study. I love getting an education but I was only doing it because I felt it was required of me and I did not want to waste financial aid that could be given to someone else. So this past fall I just simply, did not go back. And got a job as a captioning assistant that I really enjoy so I do not think it is a loss.
 
(9)I will one day have a blue illuminated pool. People laugh but they won't be laughing as hard when they are swimming in it. I am just saying....
 
(10)I have this issue with not being able to realize how bad situations are until they are over. For example, a strange man will walk up to me and tell me he is going to take me back to his house. I will politely say no and keep walking, he will follow me, I will walk into the nearest store and then he turns around and leaves. Then 8 hours later I am sitting at home and all of a sudden I go "DEAR GOD I COULD HAVE DIED!". Just like that. I don't know if it is a coping mechanism or what. But it really freaks me out.
 
(11) My first car was a Chevy blazer named Intrepid. Intrepid had a short life and died suddenly. But for the time she was here...I ruled the world. Now my mom and I share a car.
 
(12) I do not really have a certain amount of children I want. I would like at least two just because I was raised with siblings and loved it. But I was also 8 years older than my oldest brother so I had a different experience than someone who was 2 or 3 years apart.
 
(13) I would love to volunteer as a rape or abuse counselor. I know that is a strange thing to say but I have always been so passionate about it, that I would love to help people.
 
(14) Speaking of helping people, I am a help operator on a teen help website and I love it. The people I interact with make me feel like I am making a difference.
 
(15) In my life, as pets I have had chickens,rabbits,cats,dogs,fish, and turtles.
 
(16) I would love to publish a book one day. My problem is that I never can finish a story I write because I always end up feeling like nobody would read it.
 
(17) I tried to become a Youtube sensation but I forgot that I get tongue tied when I try to set up my voicemail, let alone try to be a Youtube sensation. But it gave me something fun to do with Kevin while it lasted.
 
(18) I can come up with some pretty hilarious come backs. The only issue is that it takes me a couple days to do it. So by then, it isn't worth it anymore.
 
(19) I have an issue with caring way too much what other people think of me. I HATE when they don't like me. It upsets me more than it should.
 
(20) Sometimes I wish I was more outgoing. That when I got invited to go somewhere, that I actually wanted to go. Instead, I just want to stay home and bake cupcakes or play on Facebook. I think...no I know...that is why I have no friends.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. GAAHHHH!!!! I can't believe I accidently deleted this comment!!! I didn't mean to and now I can't get it back!!!!

    ReplyDelete

09 10