Monday, November 25, 2013

Really Hurt Right Now

      So after I wrote that last post I went to sleep and woke up to a message from said "friend" saying they were no longer going to stay in contact with me due to my choices and a list of other extremely hurtful and demeaning statements that I do not feel like sharing. It really and truly hurt me to read all of her statements, even when I knew without a doubt that they were false. It really sucked. And at the end of the message she wrote that she was never talking to me and to forget her. I went to her profile and found out that I was not only taken off of her friends list, I was blocked. Blocked...a friendship of ten years ends with her saying horrible things to me and blocking me. And what can I say in response? Nothing. I did not get to say goodbye. I did not get to ask her anything. I was blocked and she will forever have that message as the last thing she ever said to me. I of course burst into tears because I was so hurt. Kevin comforted me but of course he was really mad that she did that. She did this before when she told me to choose her over Kevin and I said a true friend would not make me choose. She got mad and did not speak to me for months. So as much as she likes to talk about me needing to stop giving chances, she is not any better herself. She hurt me too. She dropped me because I was not making the choices she wanted and blamed it on "God not wanting her to watch me suffer." So I am not going to let this ruin my day. If I am not worth remaining in contact with then that shows her true feelings. So I went on Facebook ready to rant about it but my mother raised me better so instead this got posted.

 
Today I was hurt very badly by someone I thought was a close friend. I was going to come on here and post a status ranting but I decided that was not the right thing to do. I am better than that. Instead I would like to say thank you to everyone who is supportive of Kevin E and I. The people who were there to let us work out our thoughts and feelings during our breakup, both his friends, my fr...iends, and our mutual friends. You all were there for us when we were broken hearted and hurting. And the same people were there expressing their happiness when we announced we were back together. Everyone that has loved us and our relationship has helped us in more ways than I can ever express. Just knowing that there are people out there who believe in us is a very healing thing. It is easy for others to judge a relationship they are not in, and I know some people think I am an idiot. But I know what my heart says and I love this man with all my heart and soul and do not doubt for a second that he does not feel just as strongly about me. He makes mistakes just like every other twenty year old, but he would walk through fire for me and that is why we have been together for this long. There are people out there who lose the love of their life and never get them back and they spend their life asking, "What if?". Wishing they could have fixed the problems and worked it out. So God gave us that chance and we don't plan to take it for granted. We have to work through the hard times to appreciate the good times, so we are fighting for what we want together. We are united and trying our hardest so the love around us helps so much. So again, to all of you on both our friends lists who have been a support and not judgmental and mean to us and our relationship, thank you so very much.



     I will be alright......I have people to love me. I don't need those who do not support me.

2 comments:

  1. ... and you are not a robot. You don't exist and live just so people could be in complete control of your life. Be happy in ways you think are the best for you.

    ReplyDelete

09 10