Friday, March 28, 2014

17 Week Update

How far along: 17 weeks(size of an onion)
Total weight gain: 5 pounds
Maternity clothes: I went to a maternity store and my mom bought me a new dress and shirt so I had something comfortable to wear to work without having to wear a heavy jacket all the time.
Stretch marks: I swear I saw a new one but I can't be sure it wasn't there before.
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty off and on but it could be because of all the stress in the past week.
Best moment of this week: Honestly this week has been so stressful, I have trouble finding a good moment.
Miss anything: J. *sigh*
Movement: Baby has not been moving as much as I would hope. I don't know if I am just so overwhelmed that I am not noticing. I am trying to not stress about it but..it is hard.
Food cravings: Not really anything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: No sickness has been pretty good.
Have you started to show yet: Definitely. I think I am in that inbetween stage where people can't tell if I am pregnant or fat.
Gender: I am so excited to finally know soon.
Wedding rings on or off: Around my neck still.
 
Happy or moody most of the time: Sad but not because of the baby. In fact, the baby is my source of joy in this dark time.

Looking forward to: Knowing the baby is alright at my appointment on the 7th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10