Wednesday, December 25, 2013

4 Week Update

I know it is early. i know pretty much none of these answers are relevant yet. But I want to know how my life has changed, even from day one.

4weeks photo 4weekslhf_zpsd88fb174.jpg





How far along: 4 weeks(Size of a Poppy Seed)

Total weight gain: Haha in general, probably a lot more than the last time I weighed myself. But that has been years so I don't even know my starting weight yet.

Maternity clothes: Not yet...

Stretch marks: Nope.

Sleep: Sleep? What is that? Ugh. Since I found out, it has seemed to be I can't sleep one night, dead tired and sleep a little the next, then I can't sleep, then the next night I am dead tired and sleep a little. Hopefully I can figure something out. I am tired but then I go to bed and just lay there in the dark.

Best moment of this week: Top two, Kevin finding out and Mom finding out. Both great memories.

Miss anything: Sleep I guess. But that is it.

Movement: No and I am not one of those people who try to say I do feel it at 4 weeks.

Food cravings: Hmmm...I would say no. Before I knew I was pregnant, I was eating eggs and cheese every day all day. But I am not out of eggs so that has halted. But I am not really missing it. In fact, I am on the brink of not wanting to eat. I get ravenous for food and then when it is in front of me I do not want to eat it. It is really weird. When my stomach growls, I tell Kevin that baby cub is roaring. Haha.

Anything making you queasy or sick: The sink got clogged up last night and I could not go into the kitchen because it smelled horrible. Kevin scrubbed the sink to get all the smell out so I could not smell it anymore. *Bless his heart*. Car rides too. If they are bumpy, my stomach starts getting upset. Heart burn is what gets me. I got heartburn when I wasn't pregnant but now..yikes. I just thought of spicy chips and got heartburn. I swear to you.


Have you started to show yet: No I am just chubby.

Gender: I honestly don't care. I have plans for both genders. But if I had to pick what I think I am having, it would be a boy. It could just be because I assume it is but that is what my gut says.

Labor signs: God no. And not for a long while I hope.

Belly button in or out: In...waaayyyy in.

Wedding rings on or off: Haha. Well depends on how you want to look at it. My engagement ring is still on to answer the question.

Happy or moody most of the time: I wish I could say I was happy all the time. But I am a raging biotch. I feel so bad but anything Kevin does to be funny, I stare at him with a straight face and roll my eyes. Sometimes I am fine, but then I get that starving to death hunger and it makes me really really cranky. I hate being so pissy all the time. My hunger mixed with exaustion makes me horrible to be around I am sure.

Looking forward to: All the milestones that are coming. Heart beat, Movement, Gender, all the fun stuff. Right now I just feel fat and mean. I do not feel or look pregnant.

When I start stressing out and want to calm myself down, I close my eyes and imagine a little hand wrapped around my finger. I do not know what our baby will look like so I can't picture it. But I can picture its hand. Small and soft. It actually works to calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10