Friday, August 1, 2014

35 Week Update

How far along: 35 Weeks

Total weight gain: 34 pounds.

 Maternity clothes: Just making what I have work. I keep having to pull my shirt down because the bottom of my stomach sticks out. I refuse to be "that" pregnant person. Haha.

Stretch marks: They do not even phase me anymore. They are large and in charge.

Sleep:  Eh...I do my best.

Best moment of this week: This is not a best moment this week but I realized I never wrote about the fact Kevin got a job. I guess in a way I was worried about jinxing it. But I keep writing about him not being around and I feel like it makes him sound like he is off running the streets or something. He isn't, I promise. I want to say he got it around the end of June, although it could have been before that. He is trying really hard to be successful so it is a big relief to see. We both are kind of scared to get our hopes up because something always goes wrong. But so far, everything is good.

Miss anything: Not really.

Movement:  His routine seems to be set. He moves throughout the day with occasional kicks to the ribs that make me jump and everyone stare at me. And then at night has a party in there while I am falling asleep. The day of my appointment I came home and fell asleep on the couch, Kevin got home and sat on the floor next to me and laid his head on my stomach. I guess it got Landon excited because he started jumping around. He seems to like when daddy is around. I like when daddy is around also.

Food cravings: Nope.

 Anything making you queasy or sick:   Nothing in particular.

 Have you started to show yet: Yes and everyone likes to make it known to me that I am huge.

Belly button in or out:  My belly button was hurting so I looked at it and it actually does seem to be flattening out. It is not flat yet but I would say..right before. There is a bit of an indent but not much. The entire outside of my belly button feels all weird and loose. It is hard to explain.

Wedding rings on or off: Still off.

Happy or moody most of the time: Anxious. But in a good way.

Looking forward to: Meeting my baby boy. I am more and more excited every week that passes because I am closer to his birth day. It is August now so...any day.

Doctors Appointment-  So Kevin was at work and my mom had just worked all night, so I had to go to the appointment by myself this time. No big deal. I was nervous I would get lost on the bus since it was a route I have never taken before but once I did it I was fine. I needed to know the route anyway incase I end up needing to ride the bus when I go into labor. So I got there and did my usual urine, blood pressure, etc. All of that was great as usual. It was my last appointment with my doctor so that was a bummer. I really do like her. But she needs to be with her mom so I will live. Anyway, Landon got measured and is measuring at 37 weeks. Yeah....no wonder my back hurts all the time. I also got the GBS test done and it was no big deal. So now I just have to wait for the results next week. My next appointment is the 7th. I also have a breastfeeding class on the 5th so that is cool too, even though it is not a doctors appointment.

Labor signs- I have been having a lot of these period type cramps for about the past two weeks. Some days they go all day and others they are only a couple hours a day. I know that they are not contractions or anything but I can tell that my  body is preparing in its own way. I just am always so worried I will not know when it is time to head to the hospital and when it is too soon. I know it is something I will figure out eventually but right now it is really overwhelming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10