Friday, July 18, 2014

33 Week Update

How far along: 33 Weeks


Total weight gain: 32 pounds. (My weight was the same as last appointment)



 Maternity clothes: Just making what I have work.


Stretch marks: They do not even phase me anymore.



Sleep:  Yeah I literally dread needing to roll over. I do not want to wake up Kevin every single time I feel like rolling over so I have to move quietly but it takes so much effort to move it is hard to be quiet.


Best moment of this week:  Kevin and I got new phones so that was sadly exciting. Our old phones had been those kind where you buy the card and have a certain amount of minutes. We were barely using our phones yet never had many minutes when we truly needed them. And with Landon coming, that is not an option. So hopefully these phones work better for us. Unlimited talk,text, and web. Sounds good to me.


Miss anything: Not really.



Movement:  Movement has been really good. Other than the rib pain. The rib pain is not fun.



Food cravings: Nope.



 Anything making you queasy or sick:  This heat is draining me. I already have the blood sugar that drops suddenly. Now with the heat and already being exhausted and having trouble breathing, a walk through the store leaves me feeling like I am about to collapse on the ground. It is a horrible feeling. I hate feeling like a burden but my body just takes a certain amount before it starts getting "upset". Kevin and I love going to Mcdonalds(that is how we use the internet) but since I work until evening, we end up being out late at night. I used to have no problem with it but these last few weeks I told him I can't. I can push it every once in awhile but we used to basically go multiple times a week and I physically can not do that any longer.


      I am at the point where before I would push my body as far as I could just to satisfy my "urges"(cleaning the entire closet, walking a mile to the store and back, putting all of Landon's stuff together at one time) but now I have gotten to the point that I kind of have a "screw it" mindset. Obviously I want the diaper bag put together and the curtain rod put up, but at that moment I want a cold glass of kool aid and to lay down. So that is what I will do.  The rest will happen eventually. I know I only have (at most) 7 weeks left and then my body will be able to do more. So right now I am just trying not to push myself too hard. A curtain truly is not worth something happening to Landon or I. I realize that know. I hate when I do something and then I am worried because something hurts that didn't before and Landon has not moved in awhile. The fear I feel is not something I want to feel so I do not want to push myself.


 Have you started to show yet: Yes. My stomach pulls more and more in the front every day.



Belly button in or out: It does not seem to be changing either way anymore.



Wedding rings on or off: Still off.



Happy or moody most of the time: I am exhausted and in pain. It hurts to move, it hurts to lay down, I am thirsty, I constantly feel full yet am hungry, heartburn makes me feel like I am going to vomit fire, I am constantly sweating and can never cool off. BUT....I know my body is working hard these next few weeks finishing growing Landon so I will deal with being a bit miserable if it means he is completely healthy and happy.


Looking forward to: Meeting my baby boy.


Doctors Appointment- My next appointment is the 31st. I was really bummed to find out that it is the last appointment with the doctor I have had since my first appointment. Her mom is not doing well so she needs to go back to India. So after the 31st I will be seeing her partners.  It really sucks because I was hoping to have her deliver Landon after being with me all these months. And of course it is scary to think these strange doctors will suddenly be taking care of me in the weeks that matter.  But there is no choice because she can not help her mother being sick and I can not help when I am due

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10