Friday, July 11, 2014

32 Week Update

How far along: 32 Weeks


Total weight gain: 32 pounds.



 Maternity clothes: Just making what I have work.


Stretch marks: I guess they are horrible on my lower stomach, good thing I can't see my lower stomach anymore.



Sleep:  I have the WORST time turning over at night. I feel gigantic as I try to turn over and laying on my back is not possible. I get this horrible pain in my pelvis and it makes me not be able to breathe. Then after I have struggled all night to sleep, in the morning I wake up with my hip in tremendous pain and nothing I do gets rid of it.


Best moment of this week:  Nothing really happened this week. I guess the biggest thing is I dropped off the paperwork to my doctor for my maternity leave. So once I fill out my paperwork with my boss, and as long as nothing gets messed up, my first day of leave is August 25th. I have a feeling I won't make it to that day but I also didn't want to be on leave and still be pregnant for a couple more weeks.


Miss anything: Not really.



Movement: Oh yeah. I think he is sideways but I can't be sure. My stomach just doesn't seem to be hard on the top or the bottom, just on both sides of my stomach. He is getting more and more responsive to Kevin each day. Now Kevin can put his face against my skin and Landon will rub against his face. It is really cute to watch.



Food cravings: I haven't craved anything this week either.



 Anything making you queasy or sick: Um...nothing that I can think of.


 Have you started to show yet: Yes. My stomach pulls more and more in the front every day.



Belly button in or out: It does not seem to be changing either way anymore.



Wedding rings on or off: Still off.



Happy or moody most of the time: I have been pretty happy. My body is uncomfortable but I know it will be completely worth it in the end.


Looking forward to: Meeting my baby boy.


Doctors Appointment- My next appointment is the 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10