Thursday, August 29, 2013

No Words

I do not have the energy or tears to write a full post and I was originally not going to post anything yet. But in the off chance that someone is out there reading, I felt it was needed to write something. So all I can do is post what was said on Facebook.

I am heartbroken to say this but the wedding will no longer be happening. Kevin and I need to do what is right for each of us and that is unfortunately not together. We both deserve to succeed and have to achieve it in our own way. We care about each other very much, as you all know. So we have to let each other grow. This is not a his fault\her fault situation and nobody needs to be put under fire for it. We both are hurt and sad and confused. This is an extremely painful thing for us to talk about but we have to announce it so we do not get asked how the wedding planning is going. Please let us heal and deal with what we have to do.


No words....just pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10