Monday, August 5, 2013

The Days Are Flashing By

128 days to go

The other night I was working on the blog and Kevin looked over to me and said "Does that seriously say 180 days left? Yikes." and I laughed and said "No, it actually says 130." His eyes got HUGE. Haha. Yeah the days are flashing by. Anyway, I just wanted to update on the couple of things that I have gotten and done(which unfortunately is not a lot :) )
  • We finished our invitations and sent them out. So far we have recieved 3 R.S.V.P's back. Prettttyy exciting!
  • I recieved my garter set in the mail from Etsy. (Cowboys theme because it is Kevin's favorite team)
  • I recieved a white jacket that says Mrs. Ellis on it to wear the day of the wedding.(Also from Etsy)
I am trying not to think about just how much more we still have to get done. I just look at things as one thing at a time and try not to stress. Everything will work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10