Monday, August 12, 2013

Pictures From 8\10\13

121 days to go
I apoligize for these being a couple days late. I can not find the camera cord so I had to ask my mom to upload the photos she took to Facebook so that I could take them off. I had a great time at dinner that night. It was mom, Kevin, Me, our friends Damien and Stephanie, and their one year old Lidia. Our waitress was awesome. Kevin had just come from work so he was THIRSTY so he and  Damien kept drinking all of their tea and she had to keep coming back and giving them new glasses. She was so nice about it though. My mom told her it was my birthday and she immediately went and got me a giant fudge brownie with icecream and nuts on it. (I made the joke "I will eat anything if it has nuts on it." Which apparently was taken TOTALLY not how I mean it.). Chocolate actually makes me sick if I eat too much of it, but I felt Kevin begging me telepathically to get it. So I did and then shared with him since the dinner was supposed to be for both of us. Speaking of chocolate, I made his cake early since he did not care if he got it on the 11th or the 14th.

So my brothers came back from their dads last night and we all shared the cake. I know I said I was going to sing to Kevin but I decided to let him out of it...this year. Anyway, the cake was marble with A LOT of chocolate frosting and reeses cups inbetween the two layers. And the top was more chocolate frosting with reeses cups on top. The guy likes his chocolate. Needless to say, I ate what I could and gave the rest to the "birthday boy".

Enough of me talking, onto the photos!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10