Saturday, July 20, 2013

Just a Quote

I was reading an article a few moments ago and the article is not the point of this post. It is one of the things the writer said that got me. If you have someone you love, then you will feel what this person is feeling, only the "moment" will be related to you and not the writer. I have to admit that it made my heart both fill with awe and sadness at the same time.....

Last night, I was laying with my wife, my hands resting gently on her stomach, when it hit me how lucky we both were. We're going to have our child soon, then possibly more, and one day, they will be grown and have children of their own. Time will pass, we will grow old, and there will be a night when one of us will need to lay down for the first time with the other no longer there. It is then, as this life together has met its end, that the one who is left behind will be willing to trade anything to come back to this moment, the very beginning, and get to live this incredible adventure all over again

Isn't that just the most beautiful and sad thing to read?


http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bryan-wood/fatherhood_b_2598363.html?utm_hp_ref=parents-pregnancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10