Monday, June 10, 2013

Wedding Dress

184 days to go
So I was able to pick up my wedding dress last week. I had spent so much effort and time trying to find the perfect dress that once I was walking out of the store with it,it felt surreal. I sat in the car looking at it thinking "This is the dress I am getting married in." It was so exciting to be that much closer to it. It is beautiful and I love it. I keep daydreaming about the moment Kevin sees me in it and if he will love it as much as I do. He says he will think I look beautiful no matter what I wear but of course I still want him to like it.
We finalized our guest list so I gave myself a month to get all the addresses together. I ended up getting all the addresses together within 48 hours. So now I have to be patient until it is time to send out the invitations. I believe that by August I should be able to get them sent out. And then that will be one more thing I can check off my list.

Dress(Check) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10